BOOK A TABLE
Approx 3.9 std drinks.
Ingredients: Rum, chilli, ginger, mint, lime & ginger beer.
1. Cut open garnish pack & slap 6 mint leaves between your hands and place into 2 tall glasses
2. Cut lime into 8 wedges, chilli into 6 pieces and put into cocktail shaker. Muddle with a rolling pin for 5 seconds
3. Pour liquid pouch contents into cocktail shaker
4. Crush ice in a tea towel and smash our your ISO frustration with a rolling pin. Set aside
5. Add ice (roughly 6 cubes) to shaker and shake well
6. Pour between the 2 glasses (Don’t strain)
7. Pour ginger beer into each glass & stir
8. Top with crushed ice and garnish with chilli & mint. Enjoy!
Approx 1.5 STD
Ingredients: Aperol, vanilla liqueur, lemon, & passionfruit
1. Cut open passion fruit in half
2. Tear cocktail pouch and empty contents into shaker
4. Scoop the passion fruit filling into shaker & set skin aside
5. Dry shake ( shake without ice) fro 10 seconds
6. add ice 6 cubes shake again fro 10 seconds
7. Double strain (can use a tea strainer) evenly into 2 glasses
8. Garnish with the passion fruit skin enjoy
Approx 3.2 STD
Ingredients: Kraken, cointreau, cherry bitters, lime & orgeat
1. Tear cocktail pouch and empty contents into shaker
2. add ice 6 cubes shake again fro 10 seconds
3. either strain over more ice or block ice or dump into 2 glasses
8. Garnish with the Mint stalk and dry lime wheel, enjoy!
Approx 2.8 std drinks. ABV 14.4%.
Ingredients: Kahlua, vodka, coffee.
1. Open garnish packet
2. Tear bag & pour contents of liquid into cocktail shaker 3. Dry Shake for 15 seconds (No Ice)
3. Add ice to shaker (roughly 8 cubes) shake again for 10 5. Double strain into glassware (can use tea strainer if a cocktail kit is not on hand)
6. Garnish with coffee beans & enjoy!
Approx 3.2 std drinks.
Ingredients: Gin, Campari, sweet vermouth.
1. Cut open garnish pouch and set aside
2. Tear bag and pour into a large glass or tin
3. Add ice (roughly 8 cubes)
4. Stir with long spoon without breaking ice around 20 times
5. Add a few cubes of ice into 2 short glasses and strain
6. Twist the orange zest and garnish in each glass.
Approx 3.6 std drinks.
Ingredients: Tequila, agave, lime & salt.
1. Run a lime or lemon wedge or sugar syrup around the rim of each glass.
2. Dip in salt around the whole or half of the glass rim
3. Tear bag and empty contents into cocktail shaker
4. Add ice (Roughly 8 cubes) and shake for 15 seconds
5. Pour contents (including ice) into glass, add lime garnish & enjoy!
Approx 2.7 std drinks.
Ingredients: Vodka, vanilla liqueur, Chambord, strawberry & rose.
1. Open garnish pack & pour pink sugar onto a small plate
2. Rim glass into sugar syrup (to make sugar syrup mix warm water and sugar together) then roll in the pink sugar
3. Pour liquid pouch into shaker & add ice Shake for 15 seconds
4. Double strain (can use a tea strainer) 5. Garnish with rose petal & enjoy
Approx 2.9 std drinks.
ABV 15.3%. I
Ingredients: Vodka, lychee liqueur, lychee & lemon.
1. Open garnish pack and set aside
2. Tear bag and empty contents into cocktail shaker
3. Add ice (Roughly 8 cubes) and shake for 10 seconds
4. Double strain into glasses, add garnish and enjoy!
Approx 3.6 std drinks.
Ingredients: Bourbon, orange bitters, Angostura bitters & smoked wood.
1. Open garnish pack & set aside
2. Add around 8 ice cubes into shaker or jug
3. Tear pouch and pour contents in
4. Stir for around 15 seconds, without breaking the ice
5. Add a few cubes into 2 short glasses and single strain the cocktail
6. Twist the orange peel garnish, add to glasses and enjoy
Approx 3.7 std drinks.
Ingredients: Old Forester bourbon, lemon, orange & cherries.
4. Pour into rock glasses (with ice) garnish & enjoy!